|Salary:||£26000 - £29000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
2i Recruit are delighted to be recruiting for this prestigious client, based in Guildford. They require a Secretary/PA to join their friendly team.
- Prepare correspondence and documents to include transcribing digital dictation.
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if an office assistant is not available to undertake the task.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her manager/team.
- If appropriate, prepare the conference room for meetings as necessary and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting and to provide refreshments if asked to do so.
- Provide support to other secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the company’s standards for client care.
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s documentation and information.
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements
- Operate the company’s CRM System
- Undertake other duties as from time to time required
Essential skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Previous Secretarial/PA experience
- Basis/Intermediate IT skills in relevant packages and good (speed) typing skills
- Keep up with Director’s work production and understand how they like to work.
- Good accuracy levels
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach to work with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates a good level of attention to client service, being able to interact competently with both internal and external clients.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to:
- work to occasional deadlines
- to cope under occasional pressure
- prioritise work-loads effectively
- work as part of a team
- Demonstrates clear commitment to the company
- Demonstrates a high level of courtesy and respect in dealing with all colleagues including Central Management, IT, HR and Marketing and clients/contacts
- Demonstrates a preparedness to take on other tasks as required by Directors.
Desirable skills, knowledge and abilities (Competencies):
- Prior knowledge of CRM systems
Benefits package is:
- 37 hour working week (9.00-5.30 M-Th, to 5.00 on a Friday)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Contributory pension (5% from employer, 3% from employee)
- Life assurance – 4 x annual salary
- Annual bonus scheme (payable in November)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service awards
- Travel to Work loan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear a response within 5 working day, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719