|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
Senior Comms Executive – Godalming
Our Software client is looking for a Senior Communications Executive
The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with the team in the UK and USA to produce compelling content and campaigns for use across web, social and email to support in defining the company’s marketing strategy. In addition to contributing content, the Senior Communications Executive will manage the blog schedule, co-ordinating the delivery of copy from copywriters with support of the Communications Manager, and ensure the timely publishing of a minimum of two blogs per week.
- Maintain the blog calendar with a defined schedule that meets communications strategy requirements
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the delivery and publish of 2xblogs per week, supporting the Communications Executives in the creation of quality content
- Report on efficacy of the blog strategy and adjust accordingly with support from Communications Manager
- Support the Communications Manager in mentoring junior team members, supporting in reviewing copy and providing feedback
- Support the Communications Manager in defining a blog strategy that supports the overall marketing and communications strategy to educate the market, drive awareness & convert leads
- Write engaging and compelling copy (including case studies, blogs, news, emails, website copy and guides) with clear call to actions for use across website, social and email
- Support management of social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google Plus accounts)
- Support external PR company to achieve frequent press coverage
- Analyse success of communications campaigns and adjust strategy accordingly
- Input on the content and development of any website updates as required
- Support in management of marketing database
- Support with ad-hoc marketing activities as and when necessary
- Attend range of events to support logistics and manage social media presence
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level or higher.
- Experience in a marketing team producing marketing communications.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong copywriting skills across email, web, social and digital ad copy with a keen eye for detail.
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and think outside the box.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719