|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
2i Recruit are working with a global Tech client who have an exciting opportunity for a talented, content lead Communications professional to join the Marketing team based in UK and US to produce compelling content and campaigns for use across web, social and email. The successful candidate will work alongside the Communications Manager to support in defining the communications strategy and objectives.
Responsibilities of Role
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to identify content opportunities to promote offering to prospective buyers
- Write engaging and compelling copy (including case studies, blogs, news, emails, website copy and guides) with clear call to actions for use across website, social and email
- Support with ad-hoc marketing activities as and when necessary
- Attend range of events to support logistics and manage social media presence
Skills, Experience & Attributes Required
- Educated to degree level or higher or 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- First-class writing skills and the ability to quickly craft compelling and engaging content. Ideally with experience in technical writing.
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and think outside the box
- Keen attention to detail – the sort of person who enjoys spotting the apostrophe mistake in something they read
- Be a natural project manager, highly organised and proactive, with a proven track record of delivering communication campaigns and projects from end to end.
- Able to make decisions at pace and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Personable and able to build rapport quickly and sustain it, with exceptional communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting, influencing and challenging at all levels to drive positive change.
- Experience in managing events with good organisation skills
- The ability to take a creative approach to communication challenges in order to create compelling content and drive behavioural change.
- Creatively minded – willing and able to suggest new approaches to meet internal comms objectives in an engaging and compelling way
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative – a self-starter that’s comfortable making decisions autonomously based on pre-defined objectives
- Confident liaising with senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Good Team player
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719