|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
The primary focus of this role is to build strong executive relationships and align product capabilities to key business objectives.
To succeed in this role you must be agile, well rounded and client-centric as you will be responsible for building a deep working relationship with your clients to ensure the ongoing success. You are responsible for translating business needs into a company based solution and are experienced in managing large enterprises through software implementation and beyond.
Owning an overall relationship with enterprise customers seen as key accounts to the business, which includes:
- Establishing critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aiding the customer in achieving their goals
- Working with them to increase adoption and usage
- Being an advocate for the customer within the business
- Establishing a long-term trusted advisor relationship with the customer to drive continued value of our products and services
- Developing, preparing and nurturing customers for success through the execution of deliverables specific to key accounts
- Escalating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and appropriately for key accounts
- Managing the rollout of any additional configuration that may be required.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction throughout the duration of the customer relationship and ensure renewals
- Coordinating regular cadence meetings with leadership members from the client and internal teams to ensure that customer satisfaction is high and that goals are being met
- Maintain excellent knowledge of customer initiatives, roadmaps, rollout plans and issues
- Being responsible for and managing multiple key accounts at different project stages across different geographies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THE JOB
- 5+ years’ experience in an Account Management or Customer Success Management role working with Enterprise clients for at least 1 year of this time
- Experience working with digital workplace platforms either as a manager or end user e.g. Jive, Interact, Jostle
- Technical understanding of APIs and possible integration opportunities
- Designing and analysing analytics dashboards to surface key performance data
- Experience identifying upsell opportunities and presenting these to the customer
- Experience upskilling, training and supporting new team members
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719