The primary focus of this role is to ensure that the company platform will become and remain a critical solution for clients by building strong executive relationships and aligning platform capabilities to key business objectives.
To succeed in this role, you must be agile, well rounded and client-centric as you will be responsible for building a deep working relationship with your clients to ensure the ongoing success of the business. You are responsible for translating business needs into a solution and are experienced in managing large enterprises through software implementation and beyond.
Owning an overall relationship with enterprise customers seen as key accounts to the business, which includes:
- Establishing critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aiding the customer in achieving their goals
- Working with them to increase adoption and usage
- Being an advocate for the customer within the business
- Establishing a long-term trusted advisor relationship with the customer to drive continued value of our products and services
- Developing, preparing and nurturing customers for success through the execution of deliverables specific to key accounts
- Escalating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and appropriately for key accounts
- Managing the rollout of any additional configuration to the business platform that may be required.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction throughout the duration of the customer relationship and ensure renewals
- Coordinating regular cadence meetings with leadership members from the client and internal teams to ensure that customer satisfaction is high and that goals are being met
- Maintain excellent knowledge of customer initiatives, roadmaps, rollout plans and issues
- Being responsible for and managing multiple key accounts at different project stages across different geographies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THE JOB
- 5+ years’ experience in an Account Management or Customer Success Management role working with Enterprise clients for at least 1 year of this time
- Experience working with digital workplace platforms either as a manager or end user e.g. Jive, Interact, Jostle
- Technical understanding of APIs and possible integration opportunities
- Designing and analysing analytics dashboards to surface key performance data
- Experience identifying upsell opportunities and presenting these to the customer
- Experience upskilling, training and supporting new team members
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719