|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
Our client is a technical specialist within their exciting sector who due to continued success and development require a Senior Developer.
The role will work with the technology team to support the existing products to continue the developing models and algorithms. An understanding of working with AI is essential.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant ML & AI
- Develop easy integration with company platforms
- Meet security and privacy standards
- Support the selection and definition of algorithms and development approaches to meet the overall product and architectural design
- Mentor team of Junior developers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- In-depth programming experience in Python
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries and implementations such as TensorFlow, SciKit-learn, Keras, or similar
- Understanding of the principles of machine learning, supervised and unsupervised, decision trees, K-NN, SVM, CNN, DNN, GAN
- Knowledge and implementation of computer vision, and 3D libraries such as OpenCV, point cloud library, or similar
- Alternatively, experience and implementation of the above in other languages, such as C/C++
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualisation libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, SciPy etc.
- Understanding of image, video and signal processing principles such as structure from motion, classification, feature extraction, compression, image alignment, frequency domain processing
- Computer Science, Computer Vision or similar degree or relevant experience
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719