|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client based in Godalming are looking for a Senior Account Executive to ensure the agreed PR Plans for each client are delivered in a timely and effective way within budget and time allocation.
General client support to include the following:
- Managing your own accounts as well as assisting the Account Manager in his/her various roles but with particular attention to the following for each account including (but not limited to):
- Working with the AM to develop client proposals and plans ultimately leading to the expansion of each account o Liaising with the client teams to continue to support and maintain the relationship with the client
- Developing press releases, case studies, feature articles, creative copy for brochures and other collateral, media alerts, briefing notes, digital campaigns and social media activity etc
- Where appropriate producing copy for websites, social media elements such as blogs, linked in pages and groups, twitter feeds, face book pages, etc
- Overseeing the building of media lists and the distribution of press releases on behalf of clients
- Developing relationships with editors/journalists to secure opportunities for clients, sell in specific stories, invite to client or events, arrange interviews or face to face meetings with clients and generally get to know them
- Liaising with the Project and Client Administration Manager to ensure the prompt and timely delivery of client PR Plans
- Managing and ensuring the team delivers on monthly coverage targets for each client.
- Assisting with the planning of PR schedules and managing the delivery for each client.
- Participating on, and occasionally leading, regular client calls.
- Constantly creating and contributing new story ideas for each client.
- Proactively pitching story ideas to the media on behalf of clients, both on the phone and via digital communications.
- Monitoring magazines and clippings received in house
- Answering the telephone, taking clear and accurate messages and fielding all calls where appropriate
- Negotiating sep charges
- Contributing to creativity / design ideas sessions
- Attending trade shows and client events throughout the year, where appropriate
- Participating in the Dawn Chorus Service
- Continue your professional development in consultation with your Manager; take an interest in the PR industry
- Participate in training programmes to improve your skill set and develop your potential
|Experience:||One-year PR or relevant experience||B2B PR experience
Experience of client pitch delivery
|Education & Training:||Degree level
Proven desire to keep abreast of industry issues and changes
|Knowledge & Skills:||Excellent proven communications skills – both written and verbal
Attention to detail
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
Interest in current affairs
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to manage own workload
Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met, including managing multiple PR programmes
|Ability to develop creative PR ideas and approaches
In-depth knowledge of PR industry processes and practices
Ability to demonstrate an innovative and problem-solving approach to issues
|Qualities||Positive, proactive and driven|
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719