|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Reporting to an account director, you will work with a variety of clients in different sectors. You will help our client build and manage client’s reputations through trade and national media relations, press release writing, article writing, thought leadership and trade show PR.
You must be a talented and precise writer, with excellent research skills and the ability to quickly understand complex topics. You must enjoy the cut and thrust of media relations and be ambitious to achieve outstanding results.
Candidates with a background in business journalism will also be considered.
Key requirements are:
- High academic achievement
- Excellent English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- An outgoing, confident manner
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Professional pride and attention to detail
- Flexibility and a sense of humour
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a PR related industry
You will be rewarded with a challenging role in a friendly and supportive team that works hard but understands the importance of work/life balance. You will benefit from external PRCA training and develop your skills in an environment that upholds high professional standards.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719