|Salary:||£70,000 - £80,000 + 10% Bonus|
2i Recruit’s client is seeking a Senior Product Manager for the UK business focusing on the digital platform. In this role, you will be the strategic business leader owning the roadmap and direction of the digital aspects (web, mobile, and backend tools) of the UK business with end-users inclusive of patients, providers, and internal stakeholders. You will be working closely with the UK marketing, sales, and operational teams to collect VOC and identify unmet needs. You will also collaborate with software engineering, UX, and other product managers to build a scalable and delightful experience to drive accelerated business growth.
- Collect voice of customer and internal stakeholder feedback to understand unmet needs and pain points.
- Inspire and lead product vision, communicating to the executive team and across the business.
- Develop UK digital product roadmap and communicate with cross functional team.
- Work with US based engineering, design, and UX to deliver high quality features and user experience through iteration.
- Collaborate with the UK marketing team to develop and execute on go-to-market strategy
- Measure, analyse, and communicate analytics data and KPIs to monitor product performance and outcomes.
- Ensure organisational alignment on end-to-end UK digital experience, from ideation, development to commercialization
- Support sales and marketing for key customer accounts
- Willing to travel up to 30%, including international travel to US
Person Attributes, Qualifications & Experience Required
The successful candidate will care deeply about improving patient and clinician experience within the healthcare space. They will believe in challenging the healthcare industry status quo by transforming the digital experience through easy to use products, thoughtfully-crafted user journeys, and continuous innovation. The end user (internal and external) will always your first priority, and you will strive to understand the day-to-day pain points through data and research.
You are passionate about bridging teams across continents, and you embrace diverse teams. You know enough about the technical side of software development to be dangerous, and when challenging problems present themselves, you use your leadership and critical thinking skills to help the team reach a decision. Making difficult
trade-offs is your forte, and you are able to communicate your rationale so the rest of the team is aligned. You are respected and can take charge, but everyone feels comfortable challenging you or coming to you with new ideas.
- Proven comprehensive product management experience within healthcare.
- Experience launching products in international markets with dynamically changing regulations (e.g. GDPR, MDR, CE)
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of software product management best practices.
- Strong drive to be end-user centric, including both internal and external users.
- Experience with driving analytics and business intelligence.
- Strong system analysis, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates initiative; results oriented; strong sense of urgency.
- Experience with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, etc.), road mapping tools (Aha!) and data analytics tools (Tableau, Pendo, GA, SQL)
- BA/BS in science or technical field. Advanced degree or MBA desired.
- Previous enhanced experience working with digital software products
- Experience with requirements management applications (Jama, DOORS,…) and design control applications (MasterControl)
- Software development experience using scripting/OO language
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719