|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
The Sales & Contracts Support EMEA/ROW plays a key role within the EMEA Finance team, driving sales proposals, license agreements and customer orders through to final stage for EMEA/ROW regions. This dynamic role provides the holder with varied, interesting and challenging responsibilities ensuring the accuracy of financial, legal licence and sales information.
- Ownership of the proposal/ sales order process
- Ownership of the proposal / sales order process including review of all proposals and partner relationships (Oracle/Mongo etc)
- Liaise between customers, Account Managers, Customer Success, Business Development and Finance to ensure that the sales order process works effectively and ensuring compliance with quality processes.
- Daily use of SalesForce, OpenAir, SharePoint and Netsuite systems to ensure information is recorded and shared with internal stakeholders appropriately.
- Raise all new software and maintenance invoices on a regular basis.
- Respond to sales invoice queries raised by customers.
- Process and issue bill monthly service invoices and review billable expenses invoices.
- Recurring Revenue
- Generation of maintenance/subscription renewal proposals.
- Follow up with customers to ensure prompt order placement.
- Manage customer legal contracts
- Raise / maintain software license and maintenance agreements for all EMEA/ROW purchases.
- Raise licence addendums for changes in licenses and maintenance with follow up to final signature and maintenance of addendum spreadsheet.
- Handling queries relating to contracts and license changes.
- Credit Control
- EMEA credit control – proactively manage the collection of debtor balances by all means of communication, reviewing weekly with Line Manager.
- Ensure overdue accounts are managed and escalated when needed.
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships to enable effective credit control.
- Knowledge of Contracts Administration.
- Sales and commercial issues and sales order processes.
- You must have excellent numerical skills.
- You will demonstrate excellent organisation, prioritising and multi-tasking skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Display sensitivity to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a professional, committed attitude
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719