|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
To manage and execute implementation Group SEO strategy. This role is also responsible for reviewing and analysing Group sites for optimisation and improvement purposes, working closely with Group Head of eCommerce & eCommerce Manager the successful candidate will build and manage a product portfolio and drive overall key online strategies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop technical and onsite SEO strategies to support project goals.
- SEO editing and content optimisation.
- Content strategies focused on earning organic search traffic.
- Content calendars as appropriate.
- Presentations on research findings, recommends and strategy deliverables.
- Keep up to date with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Conduct website evaluations for technical SEO, including metadata analysis, link analysis, site error assessments, site speed, mobile friendliness, etc and implement actions where appropriate.
- Implement and administer search engine programs such as XML, sitemaps, and webmaster tools.
- Execute website evaluations for existing traffic sources, highlighting organic traffic and resulting site engagement through that channel.
- Review and conduct content audits.
- Complete and review competitor research and comparative link and keyword analysis.
- Provide recommendations regarding site conversion, calls to action, and usability as appropriate.
- Support the evolution of website evaluation, SEO auditing and content marketing.
- Oversee site architecture recommendations.
- Be accountable for visual representation of site, blog architecture, and/or page relationships as appropriate using mind mapping and/or spreadsheets.
- Conduct, organise and/or review thorough keyword research using industry tools with an objective to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Create keyword matrices when appropriate.
- Develop/implement a link building strategy as needed.
- Develop content marketing strategies that focus on creating and distributing content focused on target audience to achieve our goals such as target audience research and development
- Channel distribution strategy including email, social media, and influencer/partner marketing as appropriate.
- Content topic research and planning.
- Ensure all graphic and written campaigns assets work together to support our goals and the campaigns success.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of content marketing and campaigns and support team members contributing to campaign execution.
- Analyse the results of SEO strategies and content marketing using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and appropriate industry tools.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings.
- Set up and manage goals and tracking within analytics.
- Track organic keyword ranking.
- Report campaign and strategy results to the ecommerce team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Responsible for the management of product catalogue on websites, including management of third-party software/tools relating to product catalogue.
- Conduct, organise and manage product/category reviews to optimise existing best sellers as well as uncovering new opportunities.
- In collaboration with eCommerce Manager, liaise with the Social Media Manager to develop communication and product/content strategies for various platforms.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven SEO/Content Management experience
- Relevant academic qualifications or QBE
- Experience of working with popular keyword tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Google, Word Tracker and Keyword Discovery
- Experienced in working with CMS and building/administering content within multiple CMS environments
- Competent in using a range of analytical tools including Google Analytics and relevant industry tools
- A high level of proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- A creative mind, with an eye for detail
- Have a commercial mindset
- A good problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A clear and effective communicator
- Very well organised and able to prioritise tasks efficiently
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719