|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
Based in Godalming, a dynamic IT company is looking for a finance analyst to support the services division, together with monthly reporting duties. The role plays a key part to the business.
- Preparing monthly management Information for the Group
- Ownership and development of complex reporting tools using advanced excel to consolidate, analyse and report on financial data coming from multiple finance and IT systems.
- Working with business owners to collating and consolidate regular forecast updates on business performance, together with updating a full financial re-forecast every month
- Submission of group results to our head office via Hyperion system
- Working closely with departmental heads to populate budget information and consolidating the data
- Providing ad hoc analysis to divisional heads
- Ensuring consistency of data and reporting between multiple financial systems and off-line reporting; including multi-currency.
- Liaise with Finance Business Partnering team and addressing any queries and meeting deadlines
Using data from various systems and sources to provide reporting and analysis on:
- Profitability of individual projects and contracts
- Utilisation of delivery teams
- Regular update of rate cards used in customer bid pricing
- Each entity uses NetSuite so would expect the individual to gain experience in running reports, create new reports, drill data to further investigate information
- Various data is pulled into excel from which several reports are created to be circulated to senior members
Key skills required:
- Experience on multiple finance systems, ideally Hyperion & NetSuite, preferably on reporting
- Strong IT Skills with advanced Microsoft Excel
- Reasonable financial knowledge (i.e., AAT / Part Qual). Be able to understand a basic P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow Statement and the basics of double entry.
- Able to reconcile system reports to any other submission reports
- Must be able to work under pressure at times
- Meet company deadlines
- Be able to double check data and investigate anomalies
- Must be of high calibre with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels of seniority
- Experience on NetSuite an advantage, but not essential
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently, being highly self-motivated, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, rigorous, organised, and able to work collaboratively with commercial and finance teams within Europe
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719