|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity to work for a global SaaS who are a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change withing a specific industry. They deliver their services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology. The culture is based on strong values incorporating team spirit and commitment to customers and their wider communities.
About the role
Working in a small team within the Global Service Operations the Service Operations Analyst will be home based with the ability to get to meetings in Surrey in London a couple of times a month. Due to supporting global clients this role has share shifts of either 7am-4pm and 10am-7pm.
The successful candidate will enjoy practical experience working on customer facing service desks; working in a team handling technical, application and operational enquiries by email and telephone. Receive, qualify, answer and follow up enquiries from external customers and internal staff. This is a fast-paced role where the ability to complete tasks is essential!
Provide 1st/2nd line application support, case logging, clarification, chasing and closure within SLA, producing guides, instructions, templates, procedures and other supporting documentation as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st/2nd line technical support for customers and internal staff for office and customer facing systems
- Log incidents for global customers and staff contacting the service desk be email and telephone
- Contact customers to qualify, troubleshoot, coordinate and update cases
- Coordinate cases to closure by 2nd/3rd line staff with specified service levels (SLA)
- Provide detailed application support for web applications to support the case management process
- Undertake 1/2st Level operations support, user management, system checks, improvement initiatives and projects
- Log and coordinating cases with external support desks such as Microsoft, Dell, OpenText etc.
- Schedule and prepare monthly reports for customers and management
- On/off-board starters and leavers including account creation, license allocation, equipment ordering, software installation and assignment.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers for new equipment and services
- Maintaining and publishing technical and operational information on intranets and shared spaces
- High energy with a confident, engaging and customer focused approach
- IT literate around standard products like Microsoft Windows and O365 with the desire and ability to learn other applications, products and systems.
- Good troubleshooting skills with a keen interest in continual learning about technologies, platforms processes and operations
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to learn to navigate, use bespoke application/systems
- Passion for delivering excellent support
- Organised with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery
- Forward thinking with a flexible approach to undertaking and completing a variety of tasks and activities
- The ability to work as part of a local and internationally distributed, follow-the-sun team
- Hands on experience with Office 365, Dynamix CRM, SharePoint and the support of a large web-based application
- Data skills including the use of Excel for validation and manipulation
- Exposure to scripting/programming languages and advantage.
- Other technical skills/experience in Visio; Project; Active Directory; VPN, WorkspaceOne
- Exposure to technology Service Delivery processes and IT Operations
- Exposure to other teams in application development, infrastructure, engineering etc.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719