|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager the Software Support Analyst provides first and second line support to our client’s customers, ensuring fast and concise responses to calls logged by the global customer base.
Our client is committed to ensuring their customers success and expect this to be at the forefront of every contact the support analyst has with a customer. In return the successful candidate will enjoy working with a friendly, supportive that value their staff and offer ongoing progression within a thriving SME business.
- Investigate and resolve reported issues from Customers.
- Log, prioritise and keep issues up to date on the issues tracking system, ensuring that you work to ITIL standards.
- Work with customers in reproducing issues in order to find resolution as thoroughly and quickly as possible
- Research issues and interrogate support materials and documentation to source solutions
- Escalate issues to team leaders and management as appropriate
- Log bugs with Development and manage customer expectations regarding delivery of fixes
- Perform customer call backs and monitor calls through to resolution
- Actively manage customer satisfaction and provide timely updates on call progress
- Provide advice and guidance on how best to configure systems to meet customer requirements
- Pursue system traces or queries concerning customer databases in order to gather enough information to be able to triage calls
- Roll out version upgrades for customers and customer installations working on small projects.
- Carry out supplier account creation and administration ensuring the process is managed and runs smoothly.
Competencies and Qualities:
- Candidates will preferably be educated to Degree level or have good A level qualifications
- Experience of working in a customer facing or customer service role would be considered beneficial
- Proven technical application support experience is required
- Experience of troubleshooting and service support is required
- Working knowledge of web protocols and infrastructure required
- SQL Query experience required
- High energy team player who is able to self-manage
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong work relationships both with customers and internally.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719