|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Plus Bonus|
|Sector:||Manufacturing and Production|
2i Recruit are pleased to be working with a market leading manufacturer, distributor, and support centre for a number of companies across the UK and abroad. They are seeking to recruit a Stock Controller based near Guildford, who can effectively work with their suppliers and shipping department to ensure accurate and timely delivery of orders. They are one of the fastest expanding companies in their area of expertise, with a customer base covering both commercial and corporate settings.
You will be responsible for both the inventory management and procurement functions whilst offering day to day support to the Sales, Tech and Manufacturing Teams. This is an exciting opportunity within a business that is experiencing significant growth.
- To ensure orders for materials & packaging are placed with suppliers in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure goods are received and accurately receipted
- Keep the business updated on any delays or issues affecting supply
- Maintain stock accuracy at all times via stock counts & audits and investigate any stock variances
- Manage order fulfilment for all sales orders
- Liaising with the shipping department regarding all inbound & outbound shipments
- Produce daily and weekly stock reports
- Previous experience within a similar inventory control / material planning role
- Confident in dealing with suppliers and able to challenge any discrepancies and non-conformance.
- Confident to plan and manage stock levels effectively utilising the ERP system
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work at pace under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail even within a very busy work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Forklift work in the warehouse & loading/unloading of delivery vehicles.
- Demand Planning / S&OP Planning experience
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Shipping/logistics experience
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719