|Sector:||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
Our interesting client based in Cranleigh is looking for a Stores Person to provide excellent stores support. You will be responsible for making sure that the stores are clean, safe and secure, ensuring efficient, timely and accurate response to all picking, packing, and dispatching. All income deliveries to be checked and processed/ stored into correct locations.
- Pick / Pack & dispatch (creating dispatch notes) to end customers
- Rotate stock locations to facilitate easy picking
- Issuing parts
- Ensure all deliveries into stock are received, correctly checked and that the relevant documents are received
- Parts returns (to suppliers) and from service engineers
- Daily perpetual stocktaking
- Daily status report checks
- Creating new bin locations for new stock
- General housekeeping
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time within the scope of your knowledge, skills and ability.
- Administrative skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- PC/system skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- Proactive approach.
- Team player
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719