|Salary:||£23,000 - £25,000|
2i Recruit are pleased to be supporting a friendly, growing organisation who sit in the pharma secror who are currently seeking a full time and permanent Supply Chain Administrator to join the Operations Department reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager. The role is based in Petersfield, Hampshire.
As the Supply Chain Administrator, you will assist the Supply Chain and Logistic teams to action the day-to-day activities relating to stock management, purchasing, warehousing and the transport & distribution of goods.
Duties and responsibilities
- Raising stock orders for Generic, Branded and Own Label ranges
- Liaising with Suppliers to obtain order confirmations and delivery timelines
- Assist with the distribution of Monthly Supplier Forecasts
- Updating Stock Control sheets to provide an accurate projection of deliveries
- Assisting the Supply Chain Manager in monitoring and reporting on the performance of Suppliers
- Assisting the Logistics team with the checking of internal and external documents relating to warehousing, transport and customs activities
- Maintaining accurate and up to date document filing and traceability
- Competent user of Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Team Player
- Confident written and verbal communication style
- Experience with ERP systems desirable
- Previous experience in a role requiring awareness of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) or Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is preferable but not essential
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719