|Salary:||£35,000 - £38,000|
Our client is currently seeking a full time and permanent Supply Chain Manager to join the Operations Department reporting directly to the Operations Director.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for leading the supply team to ensure that all day to day activities relating to stock management, purchasing, warehousing and the transport and distribution of goods meets requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review and monitor stock forecasts in line with approved lead-times
- Raising and/or approving stock orders
- Preparing and chairing forecast meetings with the Sales team and Customer Service team
- Ensure any customer demands and trends are accurately built into purchasing forecasts
- Prepare stock valuation reports on a monthly basis for the Finance team
- Performing a regular reconciliation of stocks between internal reports and those of the 3rd party warehouse
- Manage expiring stock, quarantined stock and organize destruction where appropriate
- Managing Own Label Customers and their requirements
- Ensuring all customer and supplier credentials are valid and up-to-date
- Maintaining accurate document traceability for stock transactions
- Day to day management of the purchasing and logistics team
- Liaising with Suppliers and monitoring and reporting on their performance
- Attending internal and external meetings where necessary
- Knowledge of ERP systems is desirable and familiarity with MS Office and confidence in using Excel is required.
Prior experience within a supply chain environment would be preferable, notably in areas such as procurement, inventory management, planning, warehousing and distribution.
- You must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail is imperative.
- You must be a good communicator with the ability to drive results and make key decisions.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719