|Salary:||Up to £26000 per annum + pro rata|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
Our client, a dynamic, multi-disciplinary company, is looking for a part-time Support Administrator, working out of the Guildford Office. The role requires someone who has had a couple of years’ office admin experience, who is ‘tech savvy’; able to pick up new systems quickly and looking to broaden their admin experience and progress within the company.
- General reception duties, ensuring clients are greeted in a professional and timely manner both in person and by telephone, recording messages accurately
- Administration support to Directors and staff as required, including general typing (audio and copy), sending emails, and working with MS Office applications
- Day to day administration including company’s client databases, office financial tasks, petty cash, stationery and any ad hoc requests as and when required
- Respond to internal administration requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure the office environment and all general equipment is in working order, maintaining office supplies and be the first point of contact to service providers
- Assist with marketing duties as required including maintaining the marketing databases, general circular letters to clients, the production of mail shots and E-shots, the organisation of seminars and networking events, including the preparation of appropriate materials
- Deal with contractors regarding basic repairs and maintenance in respect of the following:
- Meeting rooms (excluding IT equipment)
- Air Conditioning
- Any other areas of the office, excluding IT equipment
- Basic IT support for new starters if required
- Work with Directors and staff to provide a personal, professional service for the benefit of both clients and the Company.
- Carry out filing and archiving on behalf of the Guildford office; this includes general filing, weeding and boxing of files for archiving
- Such other duties as may be reasonably expected of the post holder. This list is not exhaustive, and is only an indication of responsibilities.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel PowerPoint and databases; Formatting, mail-merge and formulae skills useful, but not essential as training will be given
- Experience formatting letters and reports in Word
- Good level of general secretarial/office administration skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills – GCSE Maths and English Grade C (4/5) or above, or equivalent
- Excellent organisation skills are essential
- Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Able to consistently meet targets and objectives by identifying and prioritising workload
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills in dealing with clients and colleagues at all levels
- The ability to work flexibly
- Ability to work well as part of a team and use initiative to work efficiently on projects alone
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate initiative to solve problems
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accurate work
- Flexi time available if worked between 8 am and 6 pm, normal working hours 9 am to 5pm
- Cash back health scheme offered after successful completion of 6 months’ probation period, paid by Company
- One professional subscription paid per year (also pay joining fees)
- Season ticket loans available
- Work hard, play hard culture with regular office socials
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719