|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
Our dynamic client is in the tech sector and has an exciting opportunity for a coordination candidate to sit between Tech and Sales. The successful candidate will provide information relating to ongoing issues and requests for services, record all information in the diary and within the Technical Request system. They will be responsible for checking and authorising all quotes for billable services are completed each month and work closely with the Project Managers to book resources for various work streams. This is an initial 6 month FTC.
- Liaise between technical resource and sales, recording all information in the diary and within the technical log.
- Communication on a daily basis with allocated resources, ensuring that they have all adequate information.
- Responsible for organising travel arrangements and accommodation arrangements for technical resource, where necessary.
- Update and be in contact with all consultants and engineers with their diaries.
- Respond to technical requests within 2 hours.
- Chase all purchase orders regularly from sales when work has been provisionally booked in the diary
- Check and authorise quotes for invoicing on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with the project office through the month with regards to booking resources and the billing of projects.
- Keep all paperwork relating to contractors, hotel bookings, daily report sheets and contractor’s timesheets filed.
- Provide monthly statistics that show a breakdown by technical resource of the activity that they have had during the month and a breakdown of the billable work by job type.
- Check and approve expenses for engineers and consultants.
- Administer the holiday and sickness records for the professional services team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player. The role requires a willingness to achieve common goals and to respond positively to colleagues’ requests for help.
- Good planning and organisation skills are essential. An organised and systematic approach is required along with the ability to plan work to cope with peaks and troughs in workload.
- Ability to be flexible in order to cope with sudden changes in one’s own tasking and in the allocation of resource.
- Must be an experienced problem-solver and be able to think logically and laterally to find solutions.
- Must be a confident decision maker. The role requires making decisions on a daily basis concerning which resource to allocate and when taking a number of factors into account.
- Must have self-control. The role requires the ability to be resilient in the face of setbacks and to remain logical and controlled when under pressure.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Influencing and negotiating experience is desirable. This role involves gaining commitment from technical resource and sales.
- Excellent time management skills with the flexibility and ability to manage technical requests at the same time, whilst maintaining a clear focus on each of their immediate, individual requirements.
- Good communication skills, establishing credibility with Account Managers and Technical Consultants. Making a favourable and professional impression.
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719