|Salary:||£30,000 - £50,000|
Our dynamic client is looking for a Technical CRM consultant who will focus on the CRM integration of Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce, where solutions must be professionally delivered in a timely fashion so that the customer understands the timescales and expectations.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and someone who can embrace the role and shape it as they progress, and to help the client improve customer focus and delivery.
- To become highly proficient technically in the product suite, with a primary focus of being a technical expert in CRM integration of the product suite with Salesforce & Dynamics.
- Set up Integrations of Salesforce and CRM, plus deliver Salesforce CRM consultancy to customers, there is a large pool of customers using dynamics (especially) integrated to our products so we require a consultant to work direct with our customers to make our product integrations first class and troubleshoot where required.
- Improve integrations, including a complete overhaul and revisit of how they work and what they should look like to meet our customers’ requirements.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in a technical capacity or with a technical support desk background
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge advantageous
- Very useful to have background knowledge of interfacing with APIs
- Project mgmt capabilities ideally
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Socials
- 25 days holiday
- Developing a Gym membership scheme
- Cycle to work Programme
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719