|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
An opportunity has arisen for a fast-paced Internal Recruiter to join our exciting ecommerce, ever growing global organisation client who offer a fantastic working environment! The role will be working in a team in the Victoria office offering an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service in a consultative manner, they will establish themselves as the main partner for local and remote hiring managers to streamline recruitment activities for your Business Unit. You will be high energy and enjoy working to deadlines!
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry this is the job for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with leadership from 1st line managers to European director level to drive cutting edge recruiting strategies for mass recruitment and multilingual profiles
- Develop, communicate, and drive a simplified recruiting process to create a world class candidate/hiring manager experience
- Ability to recruit against roles that can come in waves and have languages requirements and that will have a direct impact on our end customers’ satisfaction & experiences
- Work directly/partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to drive diversity within our organization
What You’re Good At:
- Working with a sense of urgency whist maintaining accuracy
- Providing data & weekly updates to all of the hiring managers you support
- Ability to generate a continuous pipeline for active and passive candidates through various recruiter tools
- Regularly manage a req load of 15-20 reqs
- Bringing new ideas to a collaborative recruiting team
- Ability to drive hiring managers & teams to decisions in a timely manner
- Solid recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment, working face to face with hiring managers. Any experience of working with customer service departments or IT would be a bonus!
- Proven ability to handle large number of requisitions at once, at various stages and levels of complexity.
- Familiarity with social networking platforms and social recruiting strategies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale optimal workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719