|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000|
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to work for a global, dynamic, manufacturing company, the candidate will work with teams to develop, manage, and oversee a series of IT projects and initiatives.
As the projects come to fruition and if the candidate possesses the correct qualities, departmental management will be added to the role.
Will need to clearly demonstrate their technical and program management skills in terms of:
- Cost control
- Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Outsourcing and 3rd party consultant management
- Technical ability
- Retrospectives and continuous improvement
The candidate should possess:
- 3 years’ experience managing IT teams delivering multiple international projects.
- Excellent IT skills across a broad range a discipline, with an interest in learning more.
- A business first, goal focussed approach to management and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- An appetite to develop or change processes to drive efficiency improvements.
- Good written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, cost control and time management skills.
- The ability to demonstrate practically that they are:
- Highly numerate.
- Able to work calmly to deadlines under pressure.
Key Skills and Areas of Expertise
The role has a wide number of technical facets. The candidate will need to demonstrate expertise in all areas noted in the first list. Experience in any areas in the second list would be considered a bonus.
- Enterprise Resource and Planning
- SQL Server
- Office 365 & Microsoft
- Business Analysis & Enterprise reporting
- Advanced Excel Pivot tables
- Windows Servers
- Microsoft Business Central ERP
- Office 365
- Financial Analysis
- Business Administration
- Warehousing and Production Management.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719