|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Our client looks after the EU market including supply of parts and technical support. The company has a number of agents across Europe, but has a lot of potential to grow.
Individuals should have a keen interest in Sales of an engineering product. They should be proactive in learning about the product and the market.
The role will be based in Aldershot, Hampshire, with regular travel to customers in the UK and EU.
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious and driven person who wants to be part of developing a business. Applicants should be keen on a career in technical sales.
- Learn and understand all of our products (full training will be given).
- Guide new and existing customers through our products range.
- Develop relationships with new potential customers.
- Find and identify new customers from web-based research.
- Make the initial first contact with new clients and introduce our product range.
- Generate leads and enquiries.
- Have good drive to find and create sales opportunities.
- Manage and maximise existing customers.
- Conduct sales visits to customers in the UK and EU.
- Some assistance to day to order processing with the office.
- A technical background.
- Have a basic understanding of engineering drawings.
- Be fully computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A good telephone manner and customer care.
- Have good commercial awareness.
- Be familiar with standard office procedures.
- A full driving Licence
- Good people skills and able to work in a team.
- For the successful applicant there would be opportunities to progress further as the business expands.
We are looking for a self-sufficient ambitious and driven individual who wants to be part of developing a business into a million-pound operation in the next five years.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719