|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Individuals applying for this role should have a keen interest in sales and/or engineering. You should be proactive in learning about the product and the market.
Our client is looking for an energetic, ambitious and driven person who wants to be part of developing a business. Applicants should be keen on a career in technical sales.
- Learn and understand all products (full training will be given).
- Guide new and existing customers through our products range.
- Develop relationships with new potential customers.
- Find and identify new customers from web-based research.
- Make the initial first contact with new clients and introduce our product range.
- Generate leads and enquiries.
- Have good drive to find and create sales opportunities.
- Manage and maximise existing customers.
- Conduct sales visits to customers in the UK and EU.
- Some assistance to day to order processing with the office.
- A technical background.
- Have a basic understanding of engineering drawings.
- Be fully computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A good telephone manner and customer care.
- Have good commercial awareness.
- Be familiar with standard office procedures.
- A full driving Licence
- Good people skills and able to work in a team.
- For the successful applicant there would be opportunities to progress further as the business expands.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719