|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
A superb opportunity for a customer focused technical Consultant to join an MSP who offer unparalleled service to their clients where the focus is on quality service rather than quantity of clients! The successful candidate will support clients based in London and the South East of England. Some support can be offered remotely but site visits will be frequently required as strong-long standing relationships is key to these organisations continued growth and superb reputation!
Role & Responsibilities
To be proactive, professional and friendly working on projects, rolling out new solutions, planning and delivering upgrades, migrations and new networks, pulling together third parties and other specialists and being the clients part time IT manager.
- Manage a portfolio of Clients leading, securing and maintaining their environment or fitting in as a specialist member of their own in-house team
- Visit client sites for regular maintenance visits, project delivery or in the event of an emergency
- Work with new technology and deal with a variety of clients and environments
- Create detailed planning reports and work with internal teams to deliver successful projects within budget and agreed timeframes
- Complete audits and health checks for prospective business
- Work closely with the Account Management Team to help clients make the right decisions
- Assist with the support team with escalated support requests
- Work with new, or non-contracted clients to scope large pieces of work
- Work with the Head of Technical Services to rollout new products and services
- Support your colleagues across the business when they need help
Experience / Technical Experienced Required
- Tech certifications in the Microsoft 365 platform, Microsoft Server, Hyper-V or VMWare
- Experience of working for an Managed Service Provider in a IT support role
Personal Attributes / Qualities Required
- Providing clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form, without using jargon
- Being self-motivated and initiative driven and thinking outside the box
- Planning your workload, being prepared and meeting deadlines
- Always putting the customer first
- Dealing with things as they happen, and being flexible with anomalies
- Being a reliable member of the team
- Instilling confidence in your approach both with colleagues and clients alike
- Being passionate about current technologies; always pushing yourself and the company forward
- Having a can do attitude, and persevering to get the job done
- Maintaining a professional approach at all times
- Maintaining a level-head, keeping calm under pressure and appreciating the bigger picture.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719