|Salary:||£23,000 - £27,000|
Our dynamic client is seeking a technically minded candidate who possesses knowledge of consumer electronics & networking to join their team. A spark for customer service and exceptional communication skills is an absolute necessity.
This is an internal role combining strong technical support and customer service elements where the successful candidate will work alongside the internal technical and sales team, providing tier 1 & 2 support to trade customers and escalate queries outside of expertise.
A mixture of top audio-visual brands sitting alongside more specialist installation oriented brands, the ideal candidate will need to develop and maintain strong knowledge of product operation and be competent in the troubleshooting within a home network environment.
Ongoing specific product training will be provided, but a natural aptitude for technical problem solving and customer service is essential.
Attributes / Experience required
- Professional, personable phone manner
- Customer centric with strong problem-solving ability
- Technically minded
- Professionally presented with an interest in growing to become client facing
- Experience fault finding or working in a helpdesk role would be advantageous
- Easy going personality with ability to remain calm in a busy environment
- Committed to continual learning with an interest in consumer electronics
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719