|Salary:||£17,000 - £19,000|
Have you finished studying A-levels / BTEC? Are you interested in a career in Technology but finding you do not have the right experience to get through the door? If so, this could be a wonderful opportunity for you.
Our client is an award-winning innovator in the IT Solutions sector and are offering a 15-month apprenticeship for people who are better suited to a more hands on approach to learning with a mixture of on the job training and studying.
Working within a focused Microsoft and Adobe Licensing Team, the right individual will liaise with and work closely with internal stakeholders (individuals and teams) to ensure that customers receive a high level of service.
- Be highly motivated and responsive to customer needs
- Seek to achieve team targets and objectives.
- Have the ability to network well with Microsoft and grow and develop their product knowledge on an on-going basis.
- Strong organising and prioritising skills are a must along with
- Desire to deliver great service to customers.
Following completion of this apprenticeship you will be a Microsoft expert and highly desirable within the market and open to roles within the company.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719