|Salary:||£19,000 - £24,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our client is recruiting for an enthusiastic Inside Telesales Executive to work alongside the Inside Sales Engineers and Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the UK & International Sales Manager, the successful candidate will help contribute in growing new and existing customer business by following up on a high level of Marketing Output, Website visits and Promotional Activities. You will have experience in Telephone Sales and will have excellent communication and negotiation skills with a can do philosophy to your activity. You will be able to keep a cool head under pressure maintaining the ability to prioritise, organize and plan your activity to achieve your results.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform about promotions, new products and other usual information.
- Answer questions about the company, products and services available.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Convert customer leads to sales or hot leads to pass to the External Sales Team.
- Enter and update/cleanse Database records.
- To acquire a thorough knowledge of all the Company’s products and a general understanding of their applications.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Reach KPIs e.g. 40 outbound calls a day
- Experience as a Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role with a proven record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of Excel, CRM software and Telephone systems with the ability to learn about products, services and be able to explain to prospects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to be cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719