Our client is seeking a Customer Services Advisor to start immediately on a temporary basis until April 2020 with the possibility of an extension to this contract.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a lovely telephone manner and be bright and enthusiastic. You will need to be flexible, quick and adapt to change if need be. This is a very varied role and attention to detail as you move from one thing to another is a must.
The role of Customer Services Adviser is a crucial one as it is imperative that we offer fantastic service to ensure our customers are happy and come back to us time and time again.
- Prompt and friendly response to customer queries
- Dealing with delivery queries
- Processing orders
- Organising customer refunds
- Checking the Outstanding Order List on a daily basis
- Liaising with the warehouse and accounts team
- Booking in samples with APC and producing delivery labels
- Opening and distributing post in the morning, and franking and sending the post out in the evening
QUALITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High and accurate attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently from one task to another
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good clear telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Polite, helpful and proactive
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719