|Salary:||£12 - £13 p/h|
Our client based in central Guildford is looking for a well organised person to provide secretarial and administrative support. This is an exciting opportunity to support multiple departments and would suit someone with previous secretarial experience or a law graduate with strong IT & communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide secretarial support in groups across the firm to cover for holidays, absences and busy periods.
- Provide an audio typing service
- Preparation of correspondence, bills and documents from audio dictation,
- File and document management.
- Deal with general telephone enquiries and resolve specific enquiries, receive and
relay messages to and from clients and other professionals on behalf of fee earners.
- Diary maintenance for fee-earners within the group allocated.
- General team administration when requested.
- Cover receptionist duties, administrator roles and other office services tasks,
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent IT skills with experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Email and Internet.
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Administrative, communication, decision making and team working skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional and discrete attitude when dealing with issues of a sensitive and strictly confidential nature.
- Flexibility to provide support in different groups of the firm when required
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719