|Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00 per hour|
Our client in Guildford are looking for a Temporary Receptionist who must be available from 30th January until 15th February. Shifts will either be 9am – 4pm or 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone, meeting and greeting any visitors / suppliers, etc. and ‘housekeeping of general areas.
- General office administration support as and when required, e.g. scanning, binding, producing binder covers, photocopying, laminating etc.
- Supporting the Office Manager in any facility requirements and duties as and when required.
- Booking / cancelling meeting rooms; organising refreshments and equipment for meetings (lunches, drinks, projectors, etc.);
- Booking couriers and taxis;
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post;
- Maintaining, monitoring and distributing stationery stock and kitchen supplies;
- Maintaining the tidiness and upkeep of the meeting rooms / offices / kitchens
- Arrange, record and maintain security cards;
- Travel booking as a secondary role
- Booking taxis and cars
- Produce a daily staff location list
- Ad hoc duties, as required by the Company.
Person / Experience Required
- Previous reception / front of house experience
- Previous admin experience
- Good work ethic – willing to take on all tasks
- Professional telephone and personal manner
- Smart appearance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Being a quick learner
- Good grasp of English grammar and ability to write emails properly.
- Sound knowledge and experience of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719