|Salary:||£21,000 - £22,000 + full study package to train towards ACA|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Haslemere
£21,000 – £22,000 + full study package to train towards ACA
Our client is seeking a dynamic, ambitious Graduate to join their successful team. Our client offers fantastic benefits including a full study package to train towards an ACA qualification. With offices situated in Surrey, Hertfordshire and London, there is a huge scope of progression within the business.
- Financial and cash management, reporting, and analysis.
- Bookkeeping (accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking and all related activities).
- Building, studying, and presenting operating metrics.
- Maintaining operating budgets, forecasts, and long-term financial plans.
- Guide and support annual audit and tax return preparations.
- Communication and management of intermediaries and third-party business relationships, such as banks and auditors.
- Month and quarter end accounts close procedures.
Person / Experience Required
- Either a B.A. / B.S.c degree in a finance/accounting degree OR a B.A. / B.S.c degree in a less related field but with relevant experience.
- Experience in SQL, QuickBooks and Excel a major plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Preferably enrolled in or intending to enrol in ACA or another accredited accounting course.
- Be eager to grow personally and professionally, you’ll desire the opportunity to embrace real accountability and ownership and take on new challenges.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719