|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Trainee Legal Executive or Chartered Legal Executive within the Dispute Resolution Department at the Guildford office of one of our clients. This role will suit someone who is currently studying for their CILEx qualification or who is already qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive, with a genuine interest in litigation and debt recovery. Previous experience is required.
- To efficiently carry out the debt recovery process from preparing pre action letters to undertaking enforcement action.
- To ensure all administrative tasks to include filing, photocopying, archiving and data entry are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To handle some mortgage repossession cases where we act in cases where the borrower is deceased without family.
- To manage a caseload of matters under the supervision of your manager.
- To assist other fee earners within the Dispute Resolution Department on an ad hoc basis with various tasks in support of the Departmental business needs.
- To develop and improve internal knowledge management systems as appropriate to increase productivity and improve client service.
- This role will suit someone who is currently studying for their CILEx qualification or who is already qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive, with a genuine interest in litigation and debt recovery. Previous experience is required.
- Applicants must be IT literate and confidently able to use Word, Outlook and Excel with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of being a team player, have superior client service, a real desire to help people, a “can do” attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of supporting this thriving department.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719