|Salary:||£19,000 - £22,000|
Our dynamic client in the distribution sector are seeking a warehouse assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will learn how to complete a wide range of warehouse related tasks, so it is important you are well organised and able to multitask.
Being a family run business, the right candidate will report to the warehouse manager and can expect to become a valuable member of their team of 4 warehouse personnel.
Alongside the manual aspects, some of the tasks will involve administration work on their computer system. Training on our systems will be provided, but familiarity with computers is essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Picking and packing goods, including lifting
- Despatching goods
- Bringing goods in
- Weekly Stock counts
- Putting goods away and organising them
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Full Driving License.
- Serving customers at the trade counter when required
- Strong written accuracy and numeracy to ensure correct details are actioned & recorded
- Working well within a team & independently
- Ability to complete a day of manual labour
- Being especially organised and tidy
- Computer use experience
- Attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license is essential
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719