|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
A fantastic well branded retail business in the heart of Surrey are looking to bring on-board an experienced Wholesale Sales manager into their business to drive the business forward.
- Supports the build of quarterly and annual budgets with the finance team with supporting strategies.
- Takes ownership for the delivery of the weekly sales and margin targets and the delivery of them across the team.
- Escalates concerns and is proactive in developing tactics to minimise misses to plan.
- Ensures daily and weekly reporting is done in a accurate, timely and consistent manner.
- Creates clear weekly and monthly plans and tactics to deliver to budget, driving AOV and UPT to maximise efficiencies.
- Monitors and reports on exchange, return and delivery issues and levels suggesting tactical actions to minimise.
- Has a weekly and monthly focus on acquisition, retention and engagement opportunities for the business and reports accordingly.
- Creates a framework to drive key initiatives across site sales, inbound and outbound opportunities using the Magento2, Zendesk Sell and NetSuite CRM tool.
- Develops excellent relationships with key account decision makers building an understanding of purchasing patterns to determine key contact points as well as using this knowledge to support stock forecasting.
- Develops new business leads through cold call, business leads, exhibition leads and own market research. Develops tactics to pin point key decision maker to facilitate conversion to a customer.
- Manages and monitors the team to ensure key SLA’s are maintained and takes action accordingly to improve key issues or under performance.
- Creates processes to manage key tasks across the department to manage workload and deliver a best in class experience for Business customers.
- Keeps team up to speed on new business opportunities and key decision making.
- Maintains knowledge of both Wholesale and Priority skus and uses this knowledge to maximise sales.
- Reviews these on a monthly basis and works with partners in the Merchandising team to optimise sales opportunities with these sku’s.
- Ensures that any large orders/prospective orders are flagged to key stakeholders to ensure stock requirements are tactically managed and increased where necessary to protect all sales channel budgets and in line with the OTB.
- Helps to determine the opportunity cost between B2C and B2B when stock is scarce and supports by initiating made-to-order sales orders to mitigate gaps where feasible.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the competitive Wholesale landscape and uses this to maximise sales, developing tactical and strategic ideas.
- Works with the Ecommerce Manager to plan key acquisition and retention marketing strategies and materials on and offsite and to budget.
- Ensures planning is carried out in a timely manner and that key stakeholders are briefed with good notice.
- Takes ownership for developing and maintaining detailed levels of knowledge in: product ranges; delivery, collection and refunds services; weekly promotional changes on and off-site and brand purpose.
- Uses this knowledge to effectively manage customer queries, complaints and returns.
- Develops and maintains sales ‘scripts’ and macros with the B2B team and Marketing manager to communicate products, services, promotions and business updates to the customer base.
- Ensures internal communications are transformed in to customer facing messaging.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales, ideally B2B within a retail environment.
- Excellent sales and customer service experience essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in team management
- Relevant experience of a retail organisation within a store or head office
- Experience within a wholesale retail business ideal but not obligatory.
- Business related qualification ideal but not obligatory.
- Numerate with good Excel skills.
- Experience of use of a CRM platform ideal.
- Has a can-do attitude and uses initiative to solve problems
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good time management
- Good level of presentation and negotiation
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719