|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000|
To support the Wholesale Sales Manager to drive sales to budget and KPI’s with a focus on existing customer retention and engagement. Set up and maintain administration systems to document and manage the process accurately. Entry level will be considered for a confident, detail orientated candidate with exposure to a retail environment who possess excellent communication skills.
- Leads the team in taking inbound sales calls and responding to customer queries.
- Ensures all new account set ups are vetted for eligibility and authenticity and that new customers are fully attributed from the outset.
- Builds a rapport with and has a comprehensive knowledge of key customers across the customer base and sectors.
- Ensures they identify the key decision maker and the timings key decision are made for purchasing.
- Supports the B2B Sales Manager and works with the site team to develop customer acquisition and retention strategies at top and sector level.
- Manages customer service escalations on own accounts.
- Leads on the management of the inbox, assigning relevant tasks to each team member and flagging key follow up and actions to the Sales Manager each morning.
- Creates quotes, manages progress through Zendesk Sell and places orders in a timely manner for customers ensuring new and first orders have follow up to ensure high levels of satisfaction and Monitors all outbound deliveries to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, escalating any issues to manager.
- Takes ownership of the consumer to trade email conversion programme on a weekly basis.
- Monitors lapsed customers and manages a cyclical process of re- engagement with existing customers built upon knowledge of their business cycles for replacement products
- Runs weekly trading packs and issues to the team for review.
- Maintains knowledge of sales budgets and re-forecasts, suggesting ideas and tactics to support those goals and exceed wherever possible at all times.
- Reviews Trading pack with Account Manager on a weekly basis agreeing key tactics and actions for the week, month and quarter.
- Liaises with Finance on weekly numbers and reconciling monies due from customers.
- Ensures compliance with internal fraud check processes.
- Manages refund process converting as many customers in to cross sell or upsell opportunities to mitigate hit to sales plan.
- Reviews stock availability on all T1-2 sku’s and P1-3 sku’s and reports back to the Wholesale team.
- Attends weekly delivery schedule meetings and updates the team on any critical changes to deliveries.
- Monitors back order status and relevant inbound deliveries to manage customer expectations.
- Proactively maintains commercial awareness of key competitors, their ranges and key services and activities. Uses this knowledge to influence sales tactics and customer selections.
- Maintains accurate records of the competitive landscape and provide weekly pre-trading updates as well as summaries for quarterly reviews.
- Creates and maintains a filing system of Wholesale swatches and samples.
- Organises swatch and sample loans for customers and maintains a log of all sample movements.
- Liaises with the Buying team for additional sample needs, in line with product critical path timings.
- Helps develop the resources and ensures samples are available for online video appointments for existing and new customers. Assists at Trade Shows (virtual) and becomes a brand ambassador.
- Takes ownership for maintaining detailed levels of product knowledge; our delivery, collection and refunds services; and weekly promotional changes on and off-site.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of bespoke products and general product lead-times to optimise selling opportunities as well as managing customer expectations.
- Attends regular training modules on product knowledge and managing customer expectations.
- Ensures training and knowledge is maintained across key tools and systems: Magento2, Zendesk/Sell, NetSuite and Microsoft Office. Documents learning’s to ensure a consistent delivery of that knowledge and flags any gaps in understanding to their manager.
- Covers Admin Assistant role during holiday periods.
- Assists in ad hoc events where Customer facing expertise is needed.
- Relevant experience of a retail organisation within a store or head office environment.
- Experience within a wholesale retail business ideal but not obligatory.
- Business related qualification ideal but not obligatory.
- Numerate with good Excel skills.
- Experience of use of a CRM platform ideal.
- Has a can do attitude and uses initiative to solve problems
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good time management.
- Passionate about this opportunity and the company
- Good level of presentation and negotiation skills Accurate and thorough
- Willingness to travel
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719