|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000 + bonus|
Our client is seeking a senior website developer to play a key role in the development sector of the business and to take the lead on upcoming development projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing digital agency. It would suit an experienced developer who is willing to take the lead of a range of development projects from small WordPress/website builds to large web applications/complex website developments.
The ideal candidate would have experience building and maintaining WordPress & Woo-commerce websites and strong experience working on WordPress system and of WordPress hooks, functions and structure.
- A high level of understanding of PHP & MYSQL.
- A high level of understanding of HTML & CSS.
- A Good communicator.
- Ability to think through and solve problems.
- Development of client websites and web applications.
- Creation of bespoke WordPress templates from designs produced by our in-house designer.
- Running dev interoperability testing, working with software to test development builds.
- Front and back-end web development
- The maintenance, upkeep and on-going development of client’s websites.
- Customer support/liaising via our ticketing system.
- Ability to self-manage and organise.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage client expectations.
- Dedicated to finishing the job to a high standard.
Ideally, 4+ years, able to provide/give details examples of previous work/demonstrate a good technical understanding, especially in WordPress/PHP.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719