|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
Our client is looking for an Administration Assistant, the successful candidate will be required to assist in the smooth running of the Firm by providing a range of support services within the general office function. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities listed below. The candidate will be expected to use a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Administration Team
- Undertake photocopying tasks.
- Collect & Distribute mail
- Distribute internal documents to recipients with maximum efficiency.
- Deliver mail to collection point
- Prepare franked post for despatch
- Take post and special deliveries to the post office
- Administer the archive filing system
- Provide cover for the receptionist, as required each day, and during holiday / sickness absence.
- Provide refreshments when required to do so
- Prepare meeting rooms when requested and maintain in a tidy condition
- Control Stationery
- Undertake basic facilities tasks where possible
- Distribute drinking water bottles
- Maintaining updating library loose leaf volumes
- Maintain stocks
- Ensure Meeting rooms are kept presentable
- Perform other duties the partners required.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719