|Salary:||£45,000 - £48,000|
Our client is looking for an Onboarding Consultant to support and spend time with their clients helping to get business communities on board. As a consultant you will discuss our client’s products tailoring them to the specific needs of each customer using custom features and integrations and work with your customers to define success metrics.
Suitable candidates for this role are team players who always do what is right for the customer while understanding the commercial implications of a business relationship. They develop prepare and nurture customers for success
- Engaging senior stakeholders at the outset of a project
- Facilitating stakeholder and user workshops to help guide customers to define their strategy and success criteria.
- Managing client expectations around timelines and deliverables.
- Gathering business and functional requirements.
- Implementing custom information, architectures, permission models and content structures.
- Delivering best practice guidance on how to govern for lasting success.
- Learning new technology platforms and becoming a subject matter expert that can train and educate clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience.
- Confident presenter and public speaker at seminars and on webinars.
- Able to create technical specification for complex and customer 3rd party integrations.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft’s Office 365 platform and various applications.
- Able to assist in pre-sales engagements to discuss prospect requirements and how we can help them develop and execute their strategy.
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to different situations and handle multiple workloads at once.
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and think outside the box.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719