|Salary:||£10 - £11 per hour|
Our client is looking for a well presented individual to join the current front of house team. This role is working within an exceptionally friendly environment, with no prior experience or qualifications necessary but a positive attitude, energy and willingness to learn.
This is a part-time role consisting of 4 shifts per week. The working shift patterns are 6.45am to 1.30 pm or 1.30pm to 8.00pm. The overall hours will be 21.25 hours per week. Some weekend work would also be required when external and internal events are taking place. Cover for team member’s holiday would also be required. Must be a car driver.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Are you comfortable talking to strangers, both in person and over the phone?
- Do you love to give great customer service?
- Are you comfortable making outbound calls as well as receiving and dealing with inbound calls?
- Is being organised and efficient a top priority for you?
- Are you comfortable using computer diaries and other software?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life and an attitude of having fun at work and working as a team?
- Are you comfortable discussing money with clients and taking financial transactions?
If so, you could be the receptionist our client is looking for to join their team!
- Good telephone manner
- Basic computer skills – word/excel
- Communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Ability to work independently
- Taking initiative and Instruction
- Organisational Skills
- May suit a college leaver/graduate
- Need to be articulate
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719