|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
£26,000 – £28,000 per annum
An experienced Accounts Administrator who enjoys the challenge of variety:
Our client is a successful local company looking for a great, all-round Accounts Administrator who has current, relevant experience working in a small to medium sized business.
The company also has an office based in Oxfordshire and a large warehouse in Bolton, Lancashire. The company has annual sales of around £26m and employs 70+ people.
A challenging and varied role, you will be responsible for maintaining Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, financial entries, and reconciliations.
Our clients ideal candidate is a great all-rounder! Quick thinking, hardworking, enthusiastic and pro-active. Accuracy, attention to detail, good communication skills and ability to work to deadlines are also key characteristics.
Ideally AAT Qualified or studier, with previous experience within a similar role.
- Purchase ledger, including processing purchase invoices,
- Credit Control – calling our large range of small customers.
- Some Nominal ledger including journals and reconciliations etc.
- Preparing and issuing month end reports for aged creditors, aged debtors, balance sheet, nominal activity, P&L etc
- Assisting in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 08:40 to 17:00, Friday 08:40 to 4;10pm (40 mins lunch). We can be flexible with hours if desired.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719