|Salary:||£28,0000 - £31,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our niche client based in Cobham is looking for an Experienced Bookkeeper to work from home, initially you will be based remotely with a view to working in the office long term.
The role involves:
Bookkeeping responsibilities for 4 Companies:
The accounting records are maintained on XERO, an online accounts package. Each business has elements of e-Commerce business. Accordingly, a knowledge of XERO and e-commerce payment systems would be helpful.
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts. Including:
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Conducting daily banking activities
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Credit control
- Producing various financial and ad hoc reports.
- Reconciling supplier Accounts and managing the Bought ledger
- Completing VAT returns
- Undertaking company bank reconciliations
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Depending on experience assist in developing the systems.
- Liaison with auditors
Skills and Attributes:
- Organisation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Integrity and Transparency.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
Due to the volume of applications we are currently receiving sadly we are unable to respond to each candidate, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, on this occasion your CV has not been successful for this role.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719