|Salary:||£55,000 - £60,000|
Our niche client is looking for an experienced Accountant who will be required to lead a significant change management challenge, in leading communications networking product and services company based in Epsom.
This position would suit a candidate who has professional qualifications in: CA, ACCA. A strong technical knowledge of current accounting regulations with Sage 100 or/ and 500 is beneficial. Our client is looking for an individual who has very strong communication skills and good problem-solving abilities.
- Lead the financial and administration requirement to achieve a systems transition across the group
- Ensure the financial compliance requirement of the business
- Manage all finance and administration processes
- Be a team player and work cohesively with other functional directors
- Prepare annual budgets, monthly forecasts & Cash Flow reports
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Hands on experience of running and effecting positive change within a fast-moving dynamic company
- Must be very knowledgeable and willing to execute all aspects of the accounting and administration elements of a rich ERP system to include POs, SOs, (tagged), receipts of inventory with asset tagging, delivery notes both domestic and international, AP, AR management and banking reconciled to trial balance monthly / annually
- Inventory management and auditing
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Microsoft Axapta or Sage
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719