|Salary:||£21,000 - £25,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is an established and well known manufacturing company with a fantastic reputation spanning more than 30 years. They are looking for an articulate, driven and proactive individual to join their small marketing team on a full time permanent basis.
- Assistance to the Marketing Manager in all areas of marketing activity, including product launches, promotional activity, consumer shows, online and offline campaigns.
- Management of promotional activity/campaigns, activation, evaluation and analysis.
- Create initial design concepts, write up briefs, evaluate quotes and brief internal and external persons.
- Develop and maintain a strong and productive working relationship with the wider sales, and customer care teams to fully manage assigned tasks through cross-department collaboration.
- Responsible for digital & web updates, both internal and customer web-checks, ensuring accurate product and brand representation.
- Manage and grow social media platforms, including designing, planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting – video / photography skills advantageous.
- Manage email calendar including planning, building, scheduling and reporting – Mailchimp experience advantageous.
- Organise and review point of sale material, monthly material checks and mail outs.
- Provide administrative support such as coordinating sales previews, internal or external meetings, preparation of documents, etc.
- Be able to analyse and interpret market data, performance statistics and social media activities to provide suggested opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Support the setup, organisation and management of trade and consumer shows throughout the year.
Person / Experience Required
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and manage expectations.
- Attention to detail – strong proof-reader.
- Computer skills: Excel skills are essential, knowledge of other MS Office applications (including PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Creative skills: Photography, video and design skills are advantageous: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Premiere Pro) are advantageous.
- Speaking / Writing French would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good time manager and co-ordination skills.
- Organisational awareness – ability to prioritise workload and work in a busy environment, whilst being flexible to the demands of the business.
- Strong communicator in written and verbal communication.
- Proactive and passionate in your approach to your work.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719