|Salary:||£24,000 - £27,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our Godalming client is seeking a innovative Marketing Executive who embraces change and has the ability to work in a team in a varied role, supporting multiple Brands to help plan, execute and evaluate campaigns that positively impact the business and that are clearly aligned to marketing and business objectives.
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Support and help develop the rolling annual planning process
- With direction and guidance from the marketing manager, plan key campaigns, identifying timings, budget and internal and external resource requirements
- Effectively brief and work with key internal and external partners as necessary to deliver campaigns on time and on budget
- Ensure all activity can be properly tracked and evaluated and report back on effectiveness of all activity and ensure learnings integrated into future thinking
- Working closely with the marketing team and other departments to maximise impact of marketing activity and ensure integration across channels
- Communicating with the e-commerce team to manage required site developments and content
- Working with Marketing Manager to implement and improve touchpoints along a customer’s journey
- Champion brand guidelines and use appropriate tone of voice for audience in all communications across different brands.
- Keeping aware of developments and activities from competitors
- Assisting other team members and departments as required.
- Establish positive working relationships with relevant agencies, suppliers and third party stakeholders ensuring the best output to suit our business needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience with an ESP
- Competent in the use of Google Analytics
- Use of CRM system to identify and create audiences for campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and analysing commercial marketing campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience using a CMS such as WordPress
- Experience using Adobe Suite or similar programs
- Previous experience in marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, to maintain excellent relationships with key colleagues and influence key outcomes
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719