Our client is an independent, passionate, highly successful Financial Services organisation that offer a personal service specialising in Mortgage related services and Business Protection to a range of private and corporate clients offering unbiased solutions.
Due to continued expansion an opportunity has arisen for someone who has mortgage or financial services experience to join their team as a Mortgage Administrator. As a vast majority of their work is repeat business and referrals you will not only be detail orientated but have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and understand customer loyalty. There is the opportunity for support with CeMap certification.
You will be working in a busy office. Duties will consist of:-
- Answering phones
- Liaising with clients over the phone
- Processing mortgage applications
- Taking down the client’s financial details
- Working on the database
- Conducting credit checks
- Producing of recommendations letters
- Sending out letters and carrying out general administration duties.
- Good Word and Excel is essential along with a confident telephone manner.
Person / Experience Required
- Office 365
- Proven experience within the mortgage industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719