|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
Our niche client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy organisation
To actively support sales, operations + accounting functions of the Company in order to
1. Allow the Sales Team more selling time.
2. To give the Customer the best service possible.
- Create proforma invoice for customer payment or for bank asset finance application.
- Record and receipt customer payments.
- Add new deal to the sales tracker.
- Create a deal file in sharepoint and save all relevant details and paperwork in soft copy.
- Agree the forex rate with sales on the transaction.
- Email suppling dealer to request the scan copies of paperwork, check T+C’s.
- Review daily with sales and save in folder.
- Liaise with supplier & sales to co-ordinate and book collections.
- Create a shared folder for the customer to share photos, invoices, paperwork etc
- Payments on HSBC: Set up payments ahead of collection
Customer Communication enroute
- Prepare email to introduce customer
- Prepare the paperwork for clearing agent 10 days before the ship arrives
Accounting – Using Sage templates
- Creating Proforma
- Issue remittance receipts and monthly statements to customers
- Convert proforma into sales invoices
- Match payment reconciliation against debtors report
The ideal candidate will possess:
Minimum Maths & English GCSE ‘C’ or above.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and oral, including strong presentation skills
- Confident communicator both written and verbal. Happy to work with many nationalities.
- UK driving license, own means of transport
- A keen multi-tasker
- Solid organizational skills
- Proven administrator experience
- Excellent numerical skills
- Competent user of mainstream Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of the automotive or export industry
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Comfortable working in a busy sales environment
- Highly skilled at managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Able to work independently with confidence and work as part of a team.
- Highly effective Communicator across an international client base, using spoken, written and digital.
- Efficiency – Ability to deliver to specific requirements in a timely manner
- Flexibility/ Adaptability – Adapts easily to change and responds flexibly to a changing and evolving environment, provides momentum when driving change and involves others when building plans for change.
- Resilience – Ability to work under pressure and manage personal effectiveness in face of challenge. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterized by commitment, energy, tenacity and motivation.
- Teamwork – Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse and multi-cultural workforce in a variety of locations, working cooperatively with others.
- Relationship Building – Able to build and maintain working relationships. Focus on delivering a first class positive customer experience.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719