|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
Our client is looking to bring in an internal resource to assist supporting Account Managers, Marketing and Sales. The ability to multi task is crucial, along with a strong personality and maturity to work under own initiative is key to this role. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast past, deadline driven environment! The company offer a vibrant, dynamic environment and are currently going through an exciting period of growth!
Role & Responsibilities
- Completing and administering template documents such as contracts
- Building out prospect demo sites on Origin and applying branding and adding content – Global Sales Team
- Complete and co-ordinate request for proposals from external clients
- Be super administrator of Sales Tools
- Global admin management. Adding sales to the system and closing as won/lost
- Partake in audit’s with Microsoft. Bi-weekly calls with Project Delivery Mangers
- Create and Update UK sales deals on Salesforce
- Publish sales reports on a weekly basis to UK management
- Chase global weekly timesheets
- Support Account Managers with invoicing, project creation, task tracking, budgeting
- Ordering new translations by responding and actioning client queries
- Action Global Resource Requests
- Monthly Sales Meeting Minutes
- Run reports and customise dashboards
- Assist with adhoc Marketing activities and administration where required
- Uploading sales documents and templates to internal database
- Administer portals
- Store contracts on Salesforce
- Monthly Salesforce and Hubspot Clean up
Preferred skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or higher.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated, as well as good at working in a team, able to adapt to different situations and handle multiple workloads at once.
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and think outside of the box.
- Familiar with publishing and managing content management systems.
- Expert with all Office applications including Word, Excel and a regular user of social tools too.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719