|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our client is looking for sales support, this is an exciting opportunity for an articulate, business orientated individual to join the business development team in a support role.
As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will be expected to provide support to the business development team as necessary in order for the sales & marketing plan to be executed successfully.
Duties to include:
- Checking and coordinating new business applications/paperwork and submitting to the administration teams
- Liaising with the business development and technical teams to ensure application information is accurate and recorded
- Ensuring all correspondence is scanned and referenced
- Taking telephone calls from various introducers,
- Business Development team members and other staff as required
- Following up necessary actions to support new business for the Sales & Marketing team
- Monitoring central email mailbox
- Sending out application paperwork as required
- Updating and maintaining database records
- Organising online access requests for clients and adviser
- Assisting with seminar and event organisation- preparing invitations, booking venues, coordinating logistics and collating post event feedback
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Completing due diligence reports and surveys
- Maintaining compliance register and obtaining appropriate compliance reviews
- Logging copies of all invoices and maintaining department budget records
- Supporting Sales & Marketing Director, as required
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm – 37.5 hours, however occasional work in some evenings or weekends to attend events may be required.
- Minimum 6 months experience in an office-based role
- Ability to multi task
- Numerate, with good Microsoft Office skills
- Articulate, with ability to speak to high net worth individuals and senior level staff
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Requirement to study towards and pass a general financial services qualification
- Full study material and support available.
If you have not heard back within the next 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719