|Salary:||£27,000 - £32,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our established client are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and seek new sales opportunities.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Close sales deals to maximise profit.
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely manner.
- Work closely with trusted suppliers to process sales orders.
- Arrange quarterly account reviews with your accounts to forecast the following quarter.
- 2 – 3 years in Account Management or Sales.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and relationships simultaneously.
- Proven experience in a client-faced role.
- Ability to travel to work.
- Open to progression and growth within the role.
- Understanding and respect towards clients and colleagues.
- Career driven and keen to learn.
Due to a high volume of applications if you have not heard from us within 5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719