|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
2i Recruit are thrilled to be supporting a niche SAAS organisation who are currently the most advanced in their market and, as such, provides a real opportunity for the right person to advance their career.
This is a great chance to join a growing company with an increased international presence and to market cutting edge, niche software and to help the company with its ambition to build market dominance and make them the first point of reference in the market.
About the role
The role of the digital marketing executive will be to support the implementation of the company marketing strategy. Working closely with sales, product management and the leadership team to drive brand awareness and YoY growth. The digital marketing executive will be expected to develop, implement, track and optimise the marketing activities across all channels working with both internal and external resources to achieve this.
- Plan and execute event attendance
- Manage social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & YouTube
- Website content management
- Print & online adverts
- Create and launch Press Releases
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Creating client case studies
- Implementing blog strategy
- Manage and optimise SEO
Skills & experience:
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing / communications, or other related field
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work with others at different levels in the organization
- Experience of using the Adobe suite of products
- Experience of building presentations via PowerPoint or a similar platform
- Prior experience with WordPress
- Data management & analytical skills – knowledge of MS Excel and working knowledge of Google Analytics, and other analysis tools;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- A self starter and able to multitask.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719