|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is a privately owned small International Group that are a professional product lead organisation who offer products designed and well proven for longevity. They are strongly committed to long lasting consumers satisfaction, selective distribution and long-term brand building through products incremental innovations.
The environment is one of informal entrepreneurship, where team play and support of one another are essential!
Main duties of the role –
- Work with sales team
- Product management
- Market analysis
- Campaign management
- Relationship management
- Team management
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Content generation – Have the know-how to create optimised content across a multitude of platforms for specific target audiences. A practical knowledge of online analytical and listening tools alongside offline processes are key.
- Customer & consumer insight and analysis – help us to deliver the right supports, promotions, services, messages by being a great listener, digesting the data and analysing its effectiveness.
- Digital Strategy – The digital puzzle needs solving and you’ll work on how we get there across the different channels (website, mobile, digital TV, email, app) and all social channels. Working knowledge of Facebook for Business the GoogleSuite.
- Reaching out – Develop and nurture partnership and affiliate programmes.
- Time management and prioritisation – Able to effectively manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously, ensuring that nothing is missed and prioritising
Your Skills / Attributes
- You’re a strategic thinker. Creative, yet interested in the data to form your solutions.
- You are comfortable and keen to work with data. You know what questions to ask and how to get answers. You make data easy to understand for the entire business.
- You can hold your own in a conversation about ROI and have made the case to invest in digital.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to provide performance driven leadership to a medium size organization, including appetite for result orientated hands-on actions.
- You have an empathy with high-end goods.
- You’ve managed websites and know your way around SEO, Google Analytics and whilst not essential have a basic knowledge of HTML5.
- You can design and create content, using photo and video editing software, for both company and retailer channels
- You can write copy for a multitude of audiences, from very broad to the specific.
- You have managed CRM systems, created newsletters and know what it means to be GDPR compliant.
- You understand social media from a marketing perspective and know the tools to use and how to listen and optimise both paid and unpaid digital content
- You know how to deal with all kinds of people from agencies to internal departments and you have great communication skills. You collaborate like a champ and are always ready to help out.
- You are able to juggle a multitude of projects with varying deadlines without dropping any balls and know how to prioritise.
- You may care about getting things right – but you also know when it’s important to hit deadlines.
- It would be an advantage, but not a necessity, if you can speak French.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719