|Salary:||£23,000 - £27,500|
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to provide a full HR Administration service to the HR department and to internal and external customers. Our client offers a creative and dynamic environment, blending excellence and professionalism alongside business innovation.
- Inbox management.
- Managing and responding to emails in HR and Recruitment inbox escalating to the HR Officer where necessary.
- Hold thorough knowledge of the HR policies and directing team members to them as required.
- Signposting to other teams where needed (e.g. tax queries to payroll, login queries to IT).
- Posting job adverts on all recruitment sites and removing them once expired or fulfilled
- Forwarding applications to line managers
- Responding to indeed and linkedin applications requiring application forms
- Confirming receipts of applications
- Sending reference request emails and chase those outstanding on a weekly basis
- Filing returned references and making line managers aware when individuals are ready to be interviewed
- Sending interview confirmation emails
- Keep a clear and up to date onboarding and recruitment tracker
- Sending new starter forms via email
- Issuing DBS numbers for new starters via email
- Obtain and keep record of entitlement to work for all new team members. Reaching out for new copies when expiry dates are reached for current team members.
- Writing and sending contract documentation
- Adding new starters to HRIS
- Sending HMRC new starter forms to payroll
- Make IT and Digital Education aware of new starters
- Work with line managers to create first day plans and send first day plan emails to new starters
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- Respond to or escalate all emails within the Hrrequests and recruit email boxes within 3 working days.
- Chase outstanding references on a weekly basis, making line manager aware as soon as all references are received for a role
- On an offer of role being made, send new starter documents and DBS information within 24 hours of the offer being made
- Complete weekly chase emails for those with DBS checks approaching expiry
- Check the no work for 12 months employees on a weekly basis, actioning as required
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths
- Proven experience within a HR Administrator role
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Interest in HR and employment law
- Experience using HRIS systems
- Level 6 qualification (Degree or equivalent)
- Experience working in a HR administration role.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719